Saturday, October 13, 2007

Poor sick boy!

We also finished Cody's height chart for his room. Daniel shaped out a longboard, stainned it, painted and we were pretty happy with the final project. Cody's excited to have his own surfboard like Daddy's.

Our week hasn't been to eventful. Cody has been sick most of the week but that doesn't mean he acts sick. He had to stay home from school and speech therapy on Thursday. Trying to keep him from going outside or playing is a joke. The kid may have his nose runny and coughing but he keeps running around and I find him wiping his nose on the couch and on his shirts. I try to make him lay down and rest and he ends up driving me nuts. I kept a roll of toilet paper in his room for night time and I got out of the shower today to find him basically toilet papering his own room! He got pretty excited when I offered to make him a Mickey Mouse pancake though.