Thursday, October 4, 2007

Titel Family starter

I gave into the pressure and started a blog for our family. Our small family consists of Daniel, Chanda and as of now our only child Cody. Cody is 31/2 years old and quite the lively child. He keeps us on our toes at all times. Daniel works for the city of Santa Ana as a Firefighter/Paramedic and just passed his 3 year anniversary there. For the past 6 years I have worked.- in an Optometrist office with two doctors as their Office Manager. Because of circumstances I have cut my hours down to one day a week now and am lucky that I have such a wonderful Boss. We've lived in California for 6 years and just a couple of years ago moved into our little home. Between mine and Daniel's schedules we keep pretty busy and try to keep Cody busy just so he will sleep through the night.