Saturday, January 19, 2008

Surprise Anniversary!

Before we had Cody we vowed that we'd go somewhere different every year for our Anniversary, but since Cody our anniversary usually consists of just a dinner out. This year Daniel surprised me on Friday with a nice dinner out and tickets to see Wicked!! I've been wanting to see it ever since I've heard raves from all of my friends who went to see it but since it's not going to be here for much longer I would see the commercials on TV and figured that I was out of luck. So, as you girls out there can imagine, when your someone special surprises you with something like that, it's definitely a good day and reminds you of why you fell in love with the person. It's been 7 years for us on Sunday the 20th. It's amazing to think that we've been married so long. We've come a long way and learned many lessons over the past 7 years!!

I didn't get any good pictures while we were at the Pantages Theatre. I highly recommend to see this musical. The singing is amazing, amazing!!
My Mom was in town for a couple of days and we took a trip to the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana with her and my sister, Porter and Phearson. We did a lot of fun things here. Cody got to climb on a rock wall among many other fun things!

Cody got to meet Clifford

Pull himself up with a rope.


Daniel and Cody played in the dinosaur play area.



It was a good ending to a very stress full week.