Thursday, April 24, 2008

Proud aunt and uncle

These pictures are from the hospital yesterday. We came for a short visit. Both Ryan and Autumn looked pretty tired. Just the normal "we just had a baby look" but both had an awesome glow, beaming with pride for their adorable Tav. He's such a sweetie! We were able to hold him and show Cody that the baby that was in Autumn's tummy had come out. We've been trying to explain to him that Porter was getting a new baby brother and he would think for a minute and ask..."Phearson?" so we had to explain that Phearson was getting a new baby brother also, Tav.

Just a couple of little stories from our visit this afternoon. Porter was so loving towards Tav and being such a good helper, assisting Autumn in feeding him. He calls Tav "His Baby" and would come in to check on him every so often while I was holding him. I asked him if I could take Tav home with me for just one night and he was not too hip on that idea. They are a cute little family!! We also got to visit with Derek and Krystal afterwards with their little Lincoln who is growing so fast and is as cute as ever! Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of them. It's so fun to have such cute little nephews to play with...too bad I am on crutches because of my foot again...another story, another time!!

I am the Proud Aunt!
Daniel is a Proud Uncle
Cody is just happy to get ice cream at the hospital cafeteria!