Cody and Porter playing

Cody and Porter playing on slide and in sprinkler

Porter and Cody getting ready for sprinkler fun

Grandma and Grandpa Bell came into town today to help Autumn and Ryan prepare for the baby to come(Tuesday). We spent most of the day over at Autumn's home where the boys played all day long without naps. Poor Grandpa was chasing the boys all day-at their request and was probably pooped by the last round of hide and seek (even though the boys hid in the same place every time). I finally bribed Cody (with the promise of an ice cream sandwich) to come home around 5:00. His eyes were red and already heavy. I quickly got some dinner in him and his PJ's on before he fell asleep at 5:40 pm. The night has been so quiet and relaxing. I was feeling a bit tired but felt that I should take advantage of this rare opportunity of alone time. I did a nice relaxing pilates routine with some stretching afterwards listening to Josh Grobin. Then I hit the computer to find some new music for my IPod. I found some songs from back when I was in junior high. It was a nice evening of just listening to music. I must say I didn't care too much for the whole IPod idea until Daniel convinced me to get one and now I am loving it! Music is sometimes my only escape from stress. It's been a stressful week so it is so nice to have a quite night to myself. Ah, the simple pleasures of life...or am I just getting old??