Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Keep a balance -A little spiritual uplift...a little booty lift!

Lately I have not updated my blog because of the mear fact that we haven't been up to too much lately. (Trying to conserve gas also) I have been a doing a lot of reading though. I have found (actually recommended to me by others) an amazing couple of books that have really given me insight that I've never really considered before. I am not a gushy person when it comes to spirituality but these two books have helped me a lot through the past few years and trying to over come some of my shortcomings. So for anyone who's interested in a little spiritual uplift I highly recommend these two books: The Peacegiver and The Holy Secret both by James L. Ferrell.



And most of you know that I love to exercise (even though since I've been having foot problems I haven't been able to do much). And I am happy to annouce that I have kicked my Dr. Pepper addiction...again and for good!! To balance out my reading I bought Fitness magazine today and it has a few of what seems like a really good workouts that don't take long. One is called "the drop a jeans size workout". I don't know about you but that sounds good to me! I am going to start that ASAP! And hopefully be able to continue after my foot procedure next week!!

Poor Cody has found joy in playing with household items such as rubber bands and cooking utensils while I have been reading!