Thursday, July 31, 2008

Question

As embarrassed as I am to show these pictures for the fear of what people might think I can not get over the fact that Cody's room looks like this way too often! I know we just had an earthquaked and I'd love to blame that for this disaster but my child will not clean his room! I would like to ask all of you once again for your opinion: do your kids clean their rooms at all or am I just too lenient with Cody on cleaning his room? I will clean it up and no joke that the next day it looks like this again!! Is this normal for a 4 1/2 old year boy???? Should he be cleaning it himself? He will always ask me to help him and I don't have a problem with that but he ends up playing more and I end up cleaning. Any suggestions?

Seriously the drawers are just left half open!
I know he did not play with all of these things in two days!
Making his bed...oh forget that!