Friday, September 12, 2008

If it could only be this way forever!!


The past couple of days have been pure heaven!! To start, Cody started school and speech therapy and was excited to go back so there were no tears just a few butterflies when he got to his class. Next, a kid that he did not really like that was in his class last year is in his class this year but as soon as Cody recognized that he was the only one in his class he knew they instantly became friends! And then to top it off the weather has taken a turn for the best possible for it still being the end of summer. My favorite time of year is fall and as I looked to my neighbors tree I saw the leaves changing color. It made my day, not to mention the weather was in the upper 70's which is perfect for sitting out in shorts and sandals (not sweating my butt off) but had a nice breeze as the evening approached. One last upper was Cody will ride his bike all day long up and down the street by himself-no more training wheels (as we posted last) and sometimes I will join him but then sometimes I get to sit out in the perfect weather and read a book! Wow...if it could only be this way FOREVER!!!!


Cody's first day of school-big cheezer!

The leaves starting to turn!

My Harvest/Fall flag out
Cody exhausted after riding his bike all day!
Perfect time for a quick bath and bedtime!