Thursday, December 4, 2008
Trying to help out
Last night I had Daniel come help me set up tables for our Young women's activity and Cody was playing with his little girlfriend, Belen. He was pushing a metal serving cart from the church kitchen and chasing it. Sure enough...he tripped and hit his eye on the corner. I heard him crying from the other room and came running when I heard that it wasn't just your average cry. He cut his eyebrow open. Daniel had already done his own assessment of course and we decided that he needed to go to the ER and get stitches. I stayed at Young Women's and Daniel volunteered to take him. They left about 7:00 and didn't get home until after 11:00. Cody was pretty brave until the mention of the word "shot" came up in our conversation. We popped a sucker in his mouth and all was good until the Dr. went in to stitch up. They ended up only doing one stitch and they glued the rest shut. Never a dull moment for Mommy's with little boys!!


