
Cody has not embraced the fact that his Mommy and Daddy were alive before he came to us. The past few weeks Cody has noticed pictures of Daniel and I before we were married and before or at our wedding. He's not been too happy that he's not in them with us. We've tried to explain that he was living with Jesus or that he was in my tummy so he would understand but he does not accept these explanations. One picture he saw was with me and my Dad dancing at my wedding and he told me that he didn't want Mommy being a princess and why he wasn't in the picture! The other picture was when I was getting ready for prom and he crinkled it up and said that he didn't want to be in my tummy anymore! I try to tell him it's when Mommy was younger and in school and he didn't even recognize that it was his grandpa standing with me!! When he sees a picture of Daniel and I without him he gets very mad and says he doesn't want to live with Jesus anymore and he wants to be with us. It's cute, sad and funny but I am getting tired of running to my picture's rescue before it gets destroyed! Anyone have any good recommendations or have had this happen with your children?

