Wednesday, March 4, 2009

fashion vs. comfort!

So I am sure when people have seen me lately they've been thinking...is she turning into a frumpy mommy type or what. lately I've showered (always) but hair not done, and not even trying to keep up with the new (old) 80's wave of fashion that I hate but is now the rave. Well, just to let you that there is a reason for my look. I've had to make a sacrifice and trade fashion for comfort. Sad as it is for a girl to say that. I've had to trade my cute platforms, sandals, and casual shoes for ones that I can walk better in because of my foot...which the situation has not changed a bit since last time I posted about it. Since shoes can kind of make or break an outfit, work out shoes and athletic sandals don't really look too cute with the current fashions or really anything besides jeans and T-shirts. I've been sticking to my work out clothes a lot too. And since there is not a for sure cure in the near future...lets just all hope and pray that it's coming fast before I lose all fashion sense! I actually guess that I wouldn't mind it lasting until this 80's phase is over.
As for the hair...well, lets just say it's been abused a bit and needs spend a few days at an oil spa to recover. It's in recovery and once it's better it will come back down and colored again (more abuse). It's so hard being a girl!!

The shoes I miss wearing


The shoes I wear now