
After a tuff week and as the close of another ruff day came I was excited to get a few minutes of peace and quiet when Cody asked me if he could take a shower. Happily I said yes...
As he is in the shower I hear the shower door open and then close and I figured okay, he went to the bathroom as he usually does at some point of his showers. Next time I heard the shower door open and close I told myself "oh he's probably just getting another toy from the tub where he keeps some of his toys (we have separate shower and tub) without suspecting anything else. Well, after about 15 minutes in the shower I looked at the clock and was trying to be better about not letting him take too long of showers so I told myself "it was sweet while it lasted but it was time for him to get out". As I stepped into the hallway to go grab his towel from his room...I didn't know weather to scream of anger or calmly walk into the bathroom and find out what had happened. I choose the ladder and calmly walked in until I saw the rest of the bathroom. Cody had flooded the entire bathroom floor. I opened the shower door and turned his water off and tried to keep my cool as I made him get out and started running for the towels to start cleaning the water up. Needless to say it took all of my towels to mop up the floor. In my fury and being grossed out that the same water that touched around the toilet touched my nice towels I asked Cody what he was thinking and he very honestly told me "I was watering the bathroom with my watering can"...

