Thursday, April 1, 2010

We started our official bathroom remod project yesterday(noting that it's our only bathroom too, so it will be fun). We've had two days of demolition due to the crazy way they built this old house. And a lot of dust everywhere throughout the house. But we all got a chance to break through the walls, even Cody, who loved it. We are starting off by taking out the old shower and converting it into a linen closet. Then we will start on the floor and take it from there. I know Daniel is not loving the work right now and I am wanting the project done in the same time I watch HGTV, but I'm sure we will love the final results.

end of day results for day two of demo
end of day one demo...a long way to go.
first couple of hits to start the fun
Sorry it's taken so long to post the final results of our new shower that has been done for a few weeks now. We love it.