Tuesday, April 27, 2010
A day in Cody's shoes.
I spent the day in Cody's classroom yesterday to see exactly what's going on with him. We've(I mean he) been having a bit of resistance and defiance towards his teacher. It was interesting to say the least that they really don't get any fun time in the 4 hours they are there. It's strictly academic work and a couple short recesses. What happened to the painting, the fun singing time, etc...What is going on with our society that has made being a kid none existent anymore. They want them to know so much and I feel sorry for the kids. Some are just not mature enough to learn at such a fast pace. I can understand why a kid could be resistant and rebel a bit. So after having that class experience I really feel sad about the pressure this next generation has on them.

