For those of you who don't already know, I had my foot lasered again last week. So far it's healing well and went I went to have it done the plantar wart was about 90% gone. We are really keeping our fingers crossed that this will be the last time. But a couple of days before I had my foot surgery I decided I was going to become a runner and was running about 7 miles a day. Well after about 2 days of that my left ankle decided it couldn't handle that and got a little bit strained. So far I've been on crutches since last Friday and so far it's not feeling too much better. I guess that's what I get for trying to run marathons (Jess, you would have been so proud of me and my running). My poor husband has been really put to work since I can't carry things, or stand for too long. But now he's back at work and I am trying to manage without him...it's been fun as you can imagine.
On a brighter note everyone knows how much I despise that pink stove that's been in my kitchen since we bought the house. I know it's breast cancer month and all but having a pink stove really goes a little too far, ya think? Luckily we knew some friends that were selling a nice stainless steel stove and we jumped on it. We have finally gotten the pink stove out and moved the new stove in so I am one happy lady. We will have a lot of work ahead of us now trying to remod the kitchen a bit more...but Christmas has come early for me! If anyone knows of someone who'd like a pink stove please let us know.
Daniel moving the pink stove out.

