It's been over a month since I've updated the blog so I guess it's time. Where to even begin. We've kept busy, that's for sure. Daniel started taking his officer courses so he can promote to Captain in the next few years or so. There are 10 classes, each a week long, and he completed the first one. Only 9 more to go... It's so crazy to think that in a few years he could be testing to be a fire Captain. You tend to forget that you are aging and I guess he's at that age for an ambitious firefighter to start thinking in that direction. He will probably take some more starting next month. He's playing church basketball and still works out like a mad man. He's gotten into Spinning and has trimmed down a bit. He's taken a little bit of a break from working lots of overtime. We've decided that we are ready for another vacation and planned one for Spring break next month. This time it's gonna be Palm Springs.
I've been trying to be crafty over the last month. I got worn out for awhile but am back ready to get in the game. I am lucky to have some very crafty friends who give me great ideas.
Daniel and I signed up for our first 5K run. We all know that I love to exercise. I started running about 6 months ago and have really found enjoyment in it. I run an average of 5-6 miles a day now. Some great news, my foot may be completely healed...knock on wood!!! So far it looks good. I don't go back to the Dr. for another 2 months but am so happy to be able to walk normal and wear whatever shoes I want again. I also had a birthday...the big 33 this year. It was celebrated by a couples massage for Daniel and I. I am all about spa treatments now.
Cody has started baseball again...not my favorite time of the year but he has seemed to really enjoy it this year. This year is machine pitch so we've been to the batting cages to practice a few times. Cody loves it. He is on the Diamondbacks. He still hates school but what kid likes school, right? He's learning to read and tell time and count money so now Daniel and I can't just tell him to do things or spell things out because he questions everything. He also had a birthday and turned the big 7!! He's going through a really good period where he listens pretty well and we have good conversations. He's my little buddy, especially when Daniel is working. Hard to believe it's been 7 years though.
That's about it, or at least about what I can remember. Hopefully I will have pictures next post.

