Well, where to start. We've been going, going all month. I was called in our ward to be the Relief Society Enrichment leader and was in charge of our R.S. Christmas party. I am pretty new at planning big events that I have to decorate, get food, do programs, and all that fun stuff. Lucky for me I have a few great ladies on my committee that really stepped up and helped a ton. Over all it turned out okay and I was glad it was over. Now on to the rest of our month and lives...

We tried to get a fun family picture while in Utah for our Christmas cards. I am running very late on getting them and getting them out. But Daniel thought this pose was a fun one. I on the other hand was scared to death since he had two broken ribs and holding me and Cody up. We had a fun time in Utah seeing our family. The kids were a bit disappointed that there wasn't any snow but it all worked out. Autumn, Krystal, Daniel and I went out on black Friday and did some shopping too. Good times. We got extremely lucky in that it was probably the only night that wasn't freezing. But, it's all about the memories, right? We also had fun playing games. We even came home with a new one that Daniel and Cody play daily now.
While we were in Utah Cody knocked out one tooth that was already loose. And then when we got home Cody was playing around with Daniel with an umbrella and what do ya know...he knocked out another loose tooth. The tooth fairy was busy. But at least he can say all he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth. Daniel and Cody bring up the incident every day and can't help but laugh.
We've been busy getting, stressing over and wrapping gifts. I am usually done by now but I still have a few more people to buy for. I am not into this Christmas season like I usually am. I unfortunately have gained some weight due to stress I think and am trying to get it off. So, I am back on my treadmill out in the garage with my space heater as my best friend on those cold mornings. Today is Daniel's first day back at work. He's had a busy day and is a bit sore but is glad I think to be back doing what he loves. We will see what happens with his job and Fire Department hopefully by the end of the year. Things are looking like they are going to be taken over by Orange County but no for sure deals have been made. It's definitely causing some drama tho.
From our family to yours, we hope that everyone is healthy, happy and has a wonderful Christmas.

