Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Little ones from above

I apologize for those reading, our computer died a couple of weeks ago so I can't post any pictures right now but we have become foster parents through an agency that works with the county. On Friday we were at knotts berry farm and I received a call telling us that there was a 4 month old baby named Shane who needs a home to stay at. They needed someone that night, as in a couple of hours. We gladly took the opportunity and we have sweet little Shane in our home. It's been awesome. We don't know much at all about his situation and why he was taken from his birth parents but we don't really need that info to fall in love with him. Shane loves Cody and its reciprocated. Cody can make him laugh harder than anyone else has been able to. It's been so cute to see Cody interact and do silly things to make Shane laugh. We appreciate our families and friends who have given us things and have been so open to Shane. But really, who couldn't love a baby?? We hate to wish harm or ill things towards his birth parents but we really hope he can stay with our family forever. He is an angel from above and I know as long as he is with us he is safe and loved.