Tuesday, February 26, 2008
30 for me!
Yes, it was my birthday on the 25th and yes, I have hit the big number of 30. I don't have anything big to report other than for all of those of you that are scared to get older...I say bring it on. As of now, the sun is shinning, I feel great health wise, I have a bacholer's degree from BYU not to mention many memories from that time period with my friends to laugh at, a good job with great coworkers, learning to do new/crafty things , weigh less than I did in high school, have been married for 7 years with one little boy that takes a lot of patience, but that I love to death (even tho some only see his agressive side..even when he hits and pushes. Thanks to all of those who are so helpful and understanding with him too!) And a few awesome nephews. I guess I have no room to complain. My two boys shower me with love and make the world a better place for me. I am happy to be where I am in life and am not afraid to get older. Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes, cards, text messages, etc...

