Is it possible for a little 4 year old to have too many toys?? Well if he jumps from toy to toy for 2 hours straight and doesn't look to me for entertainment...well I say NO! Cody has been spoiled rotten by all of his family and friends with all of the toys given to him for his birthday. So I, as his Mom, say a huge THANK YOU for keeping my son busy!! He loves all of the toys. We had lots of fun with everyone at his party and missed those of you who were unable to come. Cody and Daniel were bouncing until the sun went down so I say the bouncer was a success and recommmend them to everyone for children's party's. Daniel and I were pretty tired that night after the festivities, but we enjoyed having everyone over. If it wasn't so much work and money, I'd say lets have parties more often!! Here are a few pictures to show the fun we had.
Cody blowing out his candles

