He finally got an IPod for himself (so patient he has been as he has wanted one for a couple years and he got one for me months ago!) and some clothes from Cody and I. His parents took us out to the wonderful Olive Garden! Yummy!! Thanks to those who sent Daniel money, it went towards his guitar. He had gotten his guitar early but took it back and got a different one. It's been fun to listen to him practice...When the Saints Come Marching In! Both he and I can't wait until he starts learning some other stuff. But of course if Daniel is playing Cody must play also. Cody threw a fit in the guitar store because he wanted an electric guitar! But Daniel passed down his older guitar that he got on his mission to Cody and it is fun to watch Cody try to play. Sometimes he plays it like a cello and sometimes actually like a guitar. I guess what ever is easier for him at the moment.
Daniel and Cody (notice it is a cello this time for Cody)

