Nothing like painting when it's 95 degrees outside!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Honey do list
Our lives aren't too crazy like those with two or more children. We are usually up to the same old stuff. Which is me asking Daniel to continuously work on the house doing random updates. I, myself love working on our home, but I don't know how to do the hard stuff. I tend to start projects and then Daniel has to finish them. Painting is a love for me so I always want to paint everything. And I am known to change my mind quite frequently...which drives my poor husband crazy! One day I love blue and then after watching HGTV I see a room yellow and fall in love with that! It's the artist in me that loves to keep creating. Here are a few of our updates. Not too exciting, I know, but it's our lives right now.
covering up this crazy shutter thing which just collects dust and is completely out of place.
Painting the bathroom cabinet white...walls still need to be painted but haven't settled on a color yet!
Me painting our wood table black to match other furniture in the house.
Nothing like painting when it's 95 degrees outside!
Daniel finally putting up the crown molding in the kitchen
Still have some touching up to do.
Last but not least painting the mantle white in hopes that we can build a better frame around the brick part of the fireplace. Another project for another day...
Nothing like painting when it's 95 degrees outside!

